Ole Miss Outdoors
Ole Miss Outdoors (OMOD) is a multifaceted program offered through the Department of Campus Recreation that exposes participants to the great outdoors. OMOD emphasizes adventure, environmental awareness, challenge, education, personal development, safety and fun with a variety of exciting outdoor activities and opportunities. Join us for our weekly adventures, kayak water polo and smores with outdoors – both activities are free and will help you learn more about the outdoor program! Click here for an article written about OMOD in the Daily Mississippian!
Ole Miss Outdoors Office Hours:
Summer and Intersession Hours:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Spring and Fall Semester Hours:
Monday 11:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Thursday 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Ole Miss Outdoors Office Location:
Turner Center 110 (bottom floor, near the locker rooms)
Contact: 662-915-6735 or email@example.com
Visit the Ole Miss Outdoors office to:
- Register for trips and clinics
- Rent outdoor gear
- Peruse the resource library
- Purchase Ole Miss Outdoors merchandise (t-shirts, Nalgenes, stickers)
- Inquire about outdoor adventure/recreation opportunities
- Register for challenge & development sessions
- Reserve the Rebel Challenge Course
- Obtain information about the South Campus Trails
- Register for the Rebel Trail Challenge Adventure Race
Student Trip Leaders, Rebel Challenge Course Facilitators, & Office Staff
Our student leaders gain valuable experience leading adventure trips, facilitating sessions at the Rebel Challenge Course, and assisting outdoor enthusiasts in the gear rental office. For more information about becoming a member of our team, please click here or visit the Ole Miss Outdoors office in Turner Center 110.