Ole Miss Outdoors
Ole Miss Outdoors (OMOD) is a multifaceted program offered through the Department of Campus Recreation that exposes participants to the great outdoors. OMOD emphasizes adventure, environmental awareness, challenge, education, personal development, safety and fun with a variety of exciting outdoor activities and opportunities.
Hours of Operation
Spring Semester 2014
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
The OMOD office is the place to go if you want to ~
- Register for trips and clinics
- Rent outdoor gear
- Peruse the Resource Library
- Become a member of the Kayak Polo Club
- Inquire about outdoor adventure/recreation opportunities
- Register for challenge & development sessions
- Reserve the Rebel Challenge Course
- Relax on the couch, study for class, read magazines and watch videos
Meet the Ole Miss Outdoors Staff
Shannon Richardson, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Campus Recreation – Ole Miss Outdoors