Ole Miss Outdoors
Ole Miss Outdoors (OMOD) is a multifaceted program offered through the Department of Campus Recreation that exposes participants to the great outdoors. OMOD emphasizes adventure, environmental awareness, challenge, education, personal development, safety and fun with a variety of exciting outdoor activities and opportunities.
Hours of Operation
Summer Semester 2014
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays: 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Visit the OMOD office (bottom floor of Turner Center) to:
- Register for trips and clinics
- Rent outdoor gear
- Peruse the Resource Library
- Inquire about outdoor adventure/recreation opportunities
- Register for challenge & development sessions
- Reserve the Rebel Challenge Course
- Relax on the couch, study for class, read magazines and watch outdoor videos
Meet the Ole Miss Outdoors Staff
Assistant Director of Campus Recreation