CAMPUS CLARITY FOR INCOMING STUDENTS WILL OPEN SOON!
Dear Ole Miss Student,
The University of Mississippi is committed to helping students address experiences that may affect them while in college. As part of our comprehensive prevention program for all newly enrolled students, the University of Mississippi expects freshmen students to complete the CampusClarity – Think About It course. This online course will empower you to make well-informed, healthy decisions during your college tenure.
You will receive log-in instructions via your University of Mississippi email account by early August. You must complete the CampusClarity – Think About It or Campus Clarity Adult Learner course by August 23, 2018. Failure to meet this deadline will result in a hold on your account. Your course type is selected for you based upon the type of first year student you are.
|Student Type||Required Course|
|Freshmen Student||CampusClarity – Think About It|
|Transfer Student||Campus Clarity Adult Learner|
|International Student||CampusClarity – Think About It|
|Regional Student||Campus Clarity Adult Learner|
|Medical Student||Campus Clarity Adult Learner|
Important Information about the CampusClarity course(s):
- You will need a reliable internet connection and audio capabilities.
- For best results we suggest using an up-to-date browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you have to use Internet Explorer we suggest using version 11 or Edge.
- The training is self-paced. You can start and stop as you like and when you return to the course it will open to the last page you left.
- The course does include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure student attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are completely anonymous; the University will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student answers.
- Should you experience any issue, technical support is available and can be reached by phone at 1-800-652-9546 or by email at CCSupport@campusclarity.com.
Thank you, and enjoy the course!
Erin Murphy Cromeans. Wellness Education. University of Mississippi