How-To: Participate in Intramural Sports, Sport Clubs, and Group Fitness
Step 1: Create an IMLeagues Account
Ole Miss students/faculty/staff visit IMLeagues.com/OleMiss & select the blue “Create Account” button. You will be re-directed to the Ole Miss WebID login to enter your ID and password. Your account will automatically populate from your OleMiss account information. Complete the registration process by entering any other information.
*Faculty & Staff must have a Turner Center Membership in order to participate in Group Fitness Classes or Intramural Sports that take place inside the Turner Center*
Community members, please visit the Turner Center Fitness Center to register for your FitSticker
Step 2: Register for Ole Miss Campus Recreation Programs
Follow the steps below to register for an Intramural Sport, join a Sport Club team, or register for your Group Fitness Pass.
Step 3: Download the IMLeagues app
Check schedules and results, communicate with other participants, and receive real-time campus recreation updates directly through your mobile device!
- Sports will be listed in the order of registration deadlines with the available leagues (ie. Men’s, Women’s, CoRec, etc.) listed beneath it. Select the league you would like to register for.
- Some leagues may also have divisions(ie. Monday 6:00pm, Tuesday 7:00pm, etc.) so when appropriate, select the division you would like to register for.
- Click the green “Register/Signup” button & select “Signup” from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the terms of the waiver & fill out the required information.
- Click the blue “Create Team” button.
- For a majority of sports, you will be required to have a Play Pass to participate. If you have not purchased your Play Pass yet, you will be prompted to complete your registration by purchasing either a one-time or unlimited pass. More information on the Intramural Sports Play Pass can be found here.
- If there is a fee associated with a specific sport, you will be prompted to complete your registration by making your payment online with a credit card through IMLeagues.
- Cash or check are also acceptable forms of payments which can be made by visiting the Intramural Sports & Sport Clubs Office in Turner 112.
- Create/login to your IMLeagues profile. Click here to create profile or login.
- Hover over University of Mississippi drop down tab (top left) and click “Fitness”
- Click “Classes”
- Click “Fall 2018 Group Fitness Registration” tab
- Click “Sign Up” for Fall 2018 Fit Sticker
- Click “Sign Up” again, click “accept” on the liability waiver, and click “Sign Up”
- Click “Buy Now” and submit credit card payment
- Visit the Fitness Center on the third floor of the Turner Center to receive sticker(s)
- If you are interested in joining a club or getting more information, select the green “Join Team” button next to the name of the Sport Club.
- Sign the electronic waiver and enter your Ole Miss ID#. Leave a message for the Sport Club Officers to receive once you hit “Submit.”
- If you would rather contact an officer, select that Sport Club and view the club roster. Once you click on a member listed as a “Captain,” send them a personal message through IMLeagues.
Questions or Need Assistance?
Contact the Intramural Sports & Sport Clubs office at email@example.com or call 662-915-5573
Contact the Fitness Office at 662-915-7572