Rooms are available at the following locations at a special rate of $99 per night. Direct booking links are below; if you call, please mention “Hotty Toddy Hoops Fest”.
Holiday Inn Express
112 Heritage Dr, Oxford MS 38655
Hampton Inn West
110 Heritage Dr, Oxford MS 38655
Hampton Inn East Conference Center
103 Ed Perry Blvd, Oxford MS 38655
Towne Place Suites
105 Ed Perry Blvd, Oxford MS 38655
Tru by Hilton
97 Ed Perry Blvd, Oxford MS 38655
642 All American Drive
Turner Center Office 214
University, MS 38677
Directions to Turner Center
South Campus Recreation Center
980 Whirlpool Dr
Oxford, MS 38655
Directions to South Campus Recreation Center
Oxford, Mississippi is home to the University of Mississippi and boasts a rich cultural and historical heritage.
- University Museum boasts several permanent collections which include greek and roman antiquities, a collection of 19th-century scientific instruments, and an extensive collection of native folk artist Theora Hamblett.
- J.D. Williams Library houses the world’s most extensive collection of blues recordings and related material; the BB King collection hosts over 7000+ recordings.
- Oxford is considered the cultural and economic hub; boasting a variety of shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
- Home to the south’s oldest department store, Neilson’s, open since 1839.
- Renowned independent book store (Square Books).
- Rowan Oak, home of novelist William Faulkner, is approximately 5 minutes off of the Square.
- Award-winning chef John Currence’s four restaurants: City Grocery, Bouré, Big Bad Breakfast, and Snackbar.
To learn more about what to do in Oxford, Mississippi click here.