Intellectual wellness measures the degree to which an individual engages in creative and
thought-provoking mental activities.
Characteristics of Intellectual Wellness:
- Using available resources to increase knowledge and skills
- Ability to demonstrate practical application of knowledge and skill learned
Achieving Intellectual Wellness:
- Attending classes
- Completing assignments on time
- Maintaining an adequate amount of sleep
- Communicating with professors and university staff
- Attending presentations, lectures, programs offered through the university
- Exposing yourself to new experiences
- Maintaining organization skills
OLA is the central hub for campus involvement. We work with students throughout their undergraduate career to find and explore their passions outside of the classroom.
We also serve as an independent, fair and non-judgmental advocate for students that may have disputes, complaints, appeals, or other concerns within the campus community. We will connect with you to ensure that any matters of concern are resolved quickly and professionally.
For more information and tools to help you achieve intellectual wellness please visit:
My Study Life: https://www.mystudylife.com/