Hydrate, Grove, and Get Home
Alternate your beverages with water.
- The human body is made of 60% water, and alcohol is a diuretic. Hydrate before, during and after your social gathering.
- Alternating beverages with water is the best way to remain hydrated and will protect yourself from alcohol’s side effects.
It’s on us to create a safe Grove experience for all
- Download the LiveSafe App to access resources for anonymous tip reporting, emergency support, and campus resources.
- Help your friends, family and guests have a safe day. Connect individuals to help and report any concerning behavior.
- Step up, don’t stand by.
Get Home Responsibly
Make a plan to use a designated driver or rideshare. Don’t leave your friends behind.
- Make a plan with your friends, family, or guests before heading out.
- Download and register with your rideshare apps and be prepared to use them when needed.