RV/ Motorhome Parking
RV Parking for the upcoming football season is now available!
Change in Location:
The Department of Campus Recreation offers RV parking at the east parking lot of the new South Campus Recreation Center located at 927 Whirlpool Drive, approximately 1.4 miles from Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Please be advised that there are no hook-ups or water at this location. There will be porta potties available.
RV Permit Registration links listed below:
Dates (10am CST on dates indicated below)
- Previous Pass Holders: Early Bird special
- Early Bird special registration is closed
- August 2-October 9: Full season registration
- Full season registration is closed
- August 30–November 20: Single game registration
- Click Here to purchase your single-game pass
Pricing (includes Friday 6pm*-Sunday 1pm)
- Full season permit (all 7 home games): $1,000
- SEC game permit: $300
- Non-SEC game permit: $180
- *Season permit holders ONLY will have the option to begin checking in on Friday at 4pm
- Permit sales are first-come, first-serve.
- If permits for the game you are interested in are sold out, email email@example.com with your name, the game, and your phone number to be added to the wait list. You will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- Check-In location is located at the South Campus Recreation Center-east lot. A sign will mark where RV staging can begin prior to 6:00 pm Friday nights. Staff will be on-site for assistance.
- Arrivals on Saturday may proceed to park, a staff member will be present 2 hours prior to game time to take payment (if not previously reserved/paid) and to answer any questions.
- There are no hook-ups or water available at this location.
- There are many spots available, spots are reserved for those that purchase a permit online. Specific spot locations are “assigned” upon arrival.
- Each spot is 55′ long and there is plenty of room to open slide outs.
- There is additional parking space adjacent to the RV lot for guest vehicles.
- Shuttle service is included with your payment, and runs 1.5 hours before the game and 1.5 hours after the game. Guests are shuttled 1 mile up the road (leaving a brief .5 mile walk to the stadium).
- Informational packets will be emailed to the registrant within 5 business days of payment or given upon arrival.
- Parking permits will be given to registrants at check in (season permit holders will receive their season permit at the first game they attend).
- At this time, Campus Recreation does not monitor or provide a service for RV parking during baseball games, graduation weekend, orientation, etc.
Please email Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662-915-2991 with any questions.
Alternate RV parking locations: RV parking passes are sold on a season basis to donors of the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation for the South Lot. All other designated RV parking locations on campus have been sold out for the last several years. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please email the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at email@example.com. Other RV parking options include area state parks and businesses opening their space up for RV parking.
Thank you to the Department of Parking and Transportation for their assistance and recommendations with our RV Parking Service during the fall football season.