RV/ MOTORHOME PARKING
The Department of Campus Recreation offers RV parking at the Ole Miss Intramural fields, located at 232 Insight Park Avenue, approximately 1.5 miles from Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Click here to view a map and get directions. Please be advised that there are no hook-ups or water at this location. There is a restroom area available, but no showers.
RV Permit Registration Dates (10am CST on dates indicated below)
July 23-July 31: Early bird full season registration (2017 permit holders only)
- 2017 permit holders will receive an email with the link and special authorization code to purchase a full season pass
- The link to purchase a full season pass will be posted here (must have special authorization code)
August 1-August 12: Full season registration
- The link to purchase a full season pass will be posted here
August 13–game sell out: Single game registration
- The link to purchase a single game pass will be posted here
Pricing (includes Friday 6pm*-Sunday 1pm)**
- Full season permit (all 7 home games): $1,300
- SEC game permit: $300
- Non-SEC game permit: $180
- *Season permit holders ONLY will have the option to begin checking in on Friday at 4pm
- **Nov. 22 Mississippi State game is on a Thursday
- Check in for this game will begin Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 6pm for single game permit holders and at 4pm for full season permit holders. RVs must be out of the lot by 1pm on Friday, Nov. 23
- Permit sales are first-come, first-serve.
- If permits for the game you are interested in are sold out, email email@example.com with your name, the game, and your phone number to be added to the wait list. You will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- There are no hook-ups or water available at this location.
- Restrooms are available, however there are no showers.
- There are 24 spots available, spots are reserved for those that purchase a permit online. Specific spot locations are “assigned” upon arrival.
- Each spot is 55′ long and there is plenty of room to open slide outs.
- There is additional parking space adjacent to the RV lot for guest vehicles.
- Shuttle service is included with your payment, and runs 1.5 hours before the game and 1.5 hours after the game. Guests are shuttled 1 mile up the road (leaving a brief .5 mile walk to the stadium).
- Informational packets will be emailed to the registrant within 5 business days of payment.
- Parking permits will be given to registrants at check in (season permit holders will receive their season permit at the first game they attend).
- At this time, Campus Recreation does not monitor or provide a service for RV parking during baseball games, graduation weekend, orientation, etc.
Please email Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662-915-2991 with any questions.
Alternate RV parking locations: RV parking passes are sold on a season basis to donors of the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation for the South Lot. All other designated RV parking locations on campus have been sold out for the last several years. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please email the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at email@example.com. Other RV parking options include area state parks and businesses opening their space up for RV parking.