RV/ MOTORHOME PARKING
The Department of Campus Recreation offers RV parking at the Ole Miss Intramural fields, located at 232 Insight Park Avenue, approximately 1.5 miles from Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Click here to view a map and get directions. Please be advised that there are no hook-ups or water at this location. There is a restroom area available, but no showers.
INFORMATION REGARDING RV PARKING FOR THE 2018 FOOTBALL SEASON WILL BE POSTED HERE IN THE SUMMER OF 2018.
- There are no hook-ups or water available at this location.
- Restrooms are available, however there are no showers.
- There are 24 spots available, spots are reserved for those that purchase a permit online. Specific spot locations are “assigned” upon arrival.
- Each spot is 55′ long and there is plenty of room to open slide outs.
- There is additional parking space adjacent to the RV lot for guest vehicles.
- Shuttle service is included with your payment, and runs 1.5 hours before the game and 1.5 hours after the game. Guests are shuttled 1 mile up the road (leaving a brief .5 mile walk to the stadium).
Please email Campus Recreation at email@example.com or call 662-915-2991 with any questions.
Alternate RV parking locations: RV parking passes are sold on a season basis to donors of the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation for the South Lot. All other designated RV parking locations on campus have been sold out for the last several years. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please email the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other RV parking options include area state parks and businesses opening their space up for RV parking.