OUTDOOR SPORTS COMPLEX POLICIES
- Pets should remain outside the fence gates and on a leash at all times.
- Equipment on the Intramural fields should only be used for the sport it is intended, treated with care and remain in its given location.
- Sport Club equipment should be used by club members only during approved practice times.
- The consumption of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs is not permitted and anyone under the influence will be asked to leave the premises.
- Fence gates should be used to enter the field space.
- Hitting golf balls on or near the recreational fields is prohibited.
- Vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas at all times.
- Sport Club fields are to be used for reserved Sport Club activities only.
- All open/drop-in recreation for Ole Miss students, faculty and staff should remain on the Intramural Fields(valid University ID required).
- All groups (both university affiliated and non-university affiliated) are expected to have a reservation.
- In the event of inclement weather or poor field conditions, please refrain from utilizing all fields.
- When “field closed” signs are present, refrain from being on the field.
- After every lightning sighting, there will be a 30-minute delay.
- If a tornado warning is in effect, all scheduled activity will be stopped and participants will be advised to take shelter.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Fire or Ambulance: 911
University Police Department: 662-915-7234